Current job vacancies:
A successful medium-sized Czech company operating in the field of health information systems in the Czech Republic and abroad has been looking for a new colleague for its internal IT team for more than 20 years.
The scope of work will be to support the information system for doctors and health professionals.
Start date: immediately
· Configuration and documentation of entrusted systems.
· Communication with customers and partners – Czech and foreign.
· Collection of new requirements and their analysis.
· Solving operational problems.
· Documentation of procedures.
· Testing new features.
· At least secondary schools of technical direction
· Knowledge of Windows and MS Office.
· Basic knowledge of SQL and some scripting language.
· Active knowledge of English.
· Communicative skills, independence, responsibility, diligence.
· Analytical thinking and the ability to write a functional specification.
· Pro-client approach.
Work on a unique project with a significant social value.
Employment at HPP or cooperation at the company ID.
The environment of a stable company with the soul of a start-up.
Great bunch of young people.
Employee benefits: 5 weeks of vacation, allowance for meals, company laptop, MultiSport card, corporate events.
Time flexibility: 100% home office option or sliding office hours.
For those interested in working in the office – the opportunity to work in Prague or Říčany.
For those interested in remote work – the condition is residence in the Czech Republic, a high-quality Internet connection (VPN, Skype) and the possibility of occasional commuting to the office.
We are expanding our programming team and are looking for a new full-time employee.
Programming of Information Systems for Health Care in Delphi
Work with relational databases (Firebird, Oracle, MS SQL)
DB structure design, application logic development, GUI design and development
Creating programming documentation
Knowledge of Delphi
Knowledge of SQL
Knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns
Welcome knowledge or experience with XML and web service
Experience in the field is an advantage
Independence and responsibility
- At least passive knowledge of the English language
We are currently expanding our team and are looking for a new project manager who will be in charge of the assigned project and will take care of the deployment and maintenance of the product for specific customers, communicate with customers, create technical product specifications and participate in the analysis.
- Responsibility for meeting the goals of the project team
- Communication: with your own project team, with Product Manager, with other Project Managers, with Developers, with Support
- Collection of customer requirements, their analysis, recording and monitoring
- Optimization: suggestions for product improvement
- Communication with customers (HelpDesk, email, Skype, telephone, etc.), consulting activities, information about new features and software changes, customer training
- Collection of new requirements, their analysis, registration (JIRA) and tracking, reporting to the Product Manager
- Configure software at customers' sites
- Solving customer operational problems and proposing measures to prevent them in the future
- Documentation, writing to JIRA and Confluence
What knowledge and skills you should have:
- At least a secondary school of technical direction, university advantage.
- Good knowledge of english
- Very good knowledge of Windows and MS Office.
- Communicative skills, independence, responsibility, diligence.
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to learn new things
What we can offer you:
- work on a unique project with significant social value.
- interesting projects in health care in the Czech Republic and around the world
- environment of a stable company with the soul of a start-up
- great group of colleagues
- appropriate salary
- employee benefits: 5 weeks of vacation, allowance for meals, company laptop, MultiSport card, corporate events
- flexible working hours, after training the possibility of working from home
Are you interested in a job?
Please contact our office manager:
+420 771 174 706