Information system for haematopoietic cell donor registries
Globally recognised information system for haematopoietic cell donor registries
Prometheus is a globally recognized information system for registry of haematopoietic cell donors. The system keeps records of stem cell donors, patients and daily search for suitable donors for patients. It enables WMDA (World Marrow Donor Association) reporting and can also be linked to other registries via EMDIS (European Marrow Donor Information System), an international network of stem cell donors that now covers over 90% of donors worldwide. Prometheus uses 26 registries out of a total of 40 registries connected to this network.
Registry of haematopoietic cell donors.
- Prometheus is a Windows application that supports the following databases: Firebird, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MS SQL, Caché.
- It is used to manage records of donors (including CBUs) and patients both local and foreign (EMDIS and non-EMDIS).
- - Core feature of Prometheus is the comprehensive donor search that can provide matching probabilities. It is reliable, validated and can deliver daily updates of the results.
- Prometheus is fully compatible with the international communication protocol EMDIS allowing for exchange of donor requests and results.
- Integration with HLA donor centers and typing laboratories is possible. Naturally, it can connect with Orpheus HLA.
- Prometheus covers all main steps of transplantation management: VTs, TRs, transplantation and collection records, and, finally, follow-up records.
- Data Quality Control of the system automatically checks donor database every night and warns users about discrepancies and possible issues.
- Prometheus includes several analytical tools for various statistical enquiries, database consistency checks, searches for unsystematic errors in data, etc.
- Long-term guarantee of compliance with accreditation requirements (WMDA, EMDIS)
- Export to WMDA and other systems
- Letters and emails can be generated for donors using user-defined templates
- Very flexible system, many customization options
- Customized reports (on screen, print, export to PDF, Excel, Word)
- MS Windows based software
- Statistics and reports (e.g., WMDA Annual Report)
- Multiple user rights and rules
- HLA tables – updated automatically (incl. MAC) and directly from primary Internet sources
- Technical and user support
- Easy-to-use software application
- User-friendly environment
- All data in one system, database backups
- Validation process of every released version
- Certification of the company ISO 9001:2015
- Certification iso 27001:2013
- ISBT 128 Certification
- Professional user support
- Development of customer specified new features on demand
- 30 years of experience in medical software development