Software solution covering all stages of medication
Software solution covering all phases of medication for oncology departments.
BD Cato is a comprehensive software solution covering all phases of medication: from the initial compilation of a long-term plan, through preparation to the administration and registration of cytostatic and other critical drugs.
BD Cato provides a comprehensive work environment covering the needs of doctors, pharmacists and the nurse team. The system can be integrated into the information systems of large hospitals, but it can also work completely autonomously in smaller facilities.
- BD Cato offers a connected solution providing electronic sending of medication reports from prescription, through preparation in the pharmacy to the administration of the drug, so that all changes and additions to the therapy are immediately communicated with all interested users.
- All modules of the BD Cato solution can communicate not only with each other, but also with other hospital systems such as the hospital information system, electronic medical documentation (EZD), pharmacy system, accounting system, BI module and more.
- The deployment of BD Cato not only reduces the amount of paper documentation and phone calls required, but also significantly reduces the risk of medication transcription errors and overlooked changes.
- Detailed capture of all phases of medication in the BD Cato system helps to detect and capture the risk of confusion or misdosing of the drug in every part of the process. Gravimetric analysis ensures accuracy in preparation, automatic dosing calculations, a warning system and preset modes help reduce the risk of errors.
- BD Cato provides comprehensive and fully automated documentation, including an audit record of all covered processes, including a detailed report on the preparation of the drug, the possibility of recording images from production and more.
- Gravimetric and volumetric preparation
- The system verifies that the drugs are prepared with defined accuracy and, if necessary, immediately warns of errors that have arisen. The instructions for the preparation are broken down in individual steps and the connection to the electronic scale ensures accuracy in the preparation of medicines. Both the planning and preparation of the drug are automatically documented for the resulting protocol.
- Barcode verification
- Verification by scanning GS1 and FMD barcodes helps ensure that the correct jig is used in every part of the production
- Visual documentation hardware (VDH) automatically creates a snapshot of each part of the preparation, ensuring the possibility of remote verification of the preparation and comprehensive documentation of the process.
- Validation process of every released version
- Certification of the company ISO 9001:2015
- Certification iso 27001:2013
- ISBT 128 Certification
- Professional user support
- Development of customer specified new features on demand
- 30 years of experience in medical software development